Thursday, July 22, 2010

Strange guests

Some strange stories from the restaurant underground.

-A woman came in to get a cappuccino.  She wanted half caffeinated coffee and half decaf because she wanted half of the caffeine.  Come one.  Are you kidding me??!!  She came in later in the afternoon for the same thing.  I told her "why don't you just have one regular?"...................FREAKS!!!

-I love seeing fat guests go to buffets, load up their plates and drink a diet soda.  Hello, it may be diet soda but it is just as bad for you as regular soda.  Plus, you pile up your food and think drinking a diet soda will make a difference.  Again,..............FREAKS!!

-A guest ordered an egg white omelette with cheese and bacon.  You are having cheese and bacon.  You might as well have the friggin egg yolk.

-I am on a dry spell tonight............writer's block I guess.  Write more tomorrow
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment