In my many years of cooking the one thing cooks, even professional ones can't seem to get right consistently is hard boiled eggs. Well, for all you egg lovers here is a foolproof way of preparing them properly, every time.
1. Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil with a bit of vinegar.
2. Add the eggs to the boiling water gently.
3. After the water comes back to a boil, cook them for precisely seven minutes
4. After seven minutes remove the pan of eggs from the heat and leave the eggs in the water for precisely 10 minutes.
5. Run under cold water until chilled
6. You have perfect eggs